Monday, January 23, 2017

As A WOMAN

As a woman, I have the right to dress how I want. Without judgement or cat calling. As a woman of Hispanic descent, I have the right to learn Spanish without your judgement or questions. As a woman, I have the right to equality of that of a man. Without your masculine complaints that it is not fair. As a woman I have the right to vote, to drive, to wear pants, to be feminine or masculine. We are equal, not one one gender is above the other. No race is stronger than the other, WE ARE EQUAL. As a citizen of the United States of America, I want the truth. I have the right to know what you will be doing to my country. I have the right to say no against change that will injure or harm others. I have the right to protect this land, the land that was given to us. WE ARE EQUAL, so why are we not treated equally?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...