Friday, February 24, 2017

Chit chat's and drabbles

Have you ever had one of those days where you're not sure what you want?

Yeah, I'm having one of those days too... But I will preserver, even it's a conversation like this with you guys. So, what kinds of pieces would you like to see on my blog?

I have a bunch of ideas but would love to have some feedback.

I already have a few established 'verse pieces here (The Eleanor Chronicles and The Eden Saga) and fanfiction pieces (Clunter [Power Rangers], Tromis [Power Rangers], Ella Pike [Star Trek], and Amy-Verse [Marvel and DC]). There are also quite a few solo stories that are available for your personal enjoyment.

I'm considering putting up some poetry pieces, since I've written a few that I adore. I do have established poetry on the blog. Would anyone be interested in reading pieces from some of my English classes in college? I have a few assignments where I was allowed to be creative and I would love to share those. They aren't crazy long, some are in fact quite short.

I am open to suggestions, please feel free to throw in requests or ideas. I would love to try and do writing prompts from you.

Here's a small drabble piece.
-xxx-

She bopped her head along to the beat that was playing on her iPod. Her right leg moved up in down with the beat and tempo, she sketched away in her notebook. The drawing that was on the page was a portrait in pencil and ballpoint pen.

The artist stretched the book out with her arms and gave a head tilt as she studied the newly created piece. With eyes full of concentration, she realized that the nose a little off. She placed her pad back on the desk and fixed the nose.

Once satisfied she nodded before she placed her notebook in her bag and departed the little cafe. Her music still played and sang as she left to find more inspiration.

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...