Friday, July 1, 2016

Revenge is Sweet

The text message simply said 'very clever'.

Lyra looked across the cafeteria and met a pair of blue-grey eyes. She tilted her head as she held Soren's gaze, silently daring him to come over and join her.

Soren smirked at the honey-blonde and shook his head, before he stood up. He grabbed his tray of half-eaten chicken strips and fries, he made his way towards the group of five. He strode across the cafeteria with solely, Lyra in his sights. When he reached the table he placed his tray down and sat in the spot that was directly across from Lyra Everwood.

"My, my you are a naughty little thing, aren't you?" Soren said with malicious grin on his face, as he looked over his shoulder. His grin grew bigger, at the sight of neon green that easily stood out in the small cafeteria.

"Well, it serves Evanna right," Lyra said as she gracefully swept some of her blonde hair over her shoulder. "The little nerd had the nerve to correct me, me, in front of my entire English class."

Soren belted out small round of sinister chuckles. "They'll never learn to not mess you, will they Lyra?"

The popular teen gave a soft shrug, "Who knows, maybe this will remind everyone who really rules the school."

"You are positively devious, Lyra," Soren complimented as he met her violet-blue eyes.

"You are the same, Soren," Lyra told him with a full smile.

-xxx-
I used a line generator for the first line. I'm not sure where I want to go with this, but I like that Lyra and Soren are kinda bad teenagers. I haven't written anything like this before, I kinda like the darkness of them. I'm not sure I'll develop them beyond this, but anything is possible.

I used this generator.
-Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...