Friday, December 2, 2016

News and News

Hey everyone it's Alex. Today's post is not a story, but rather just news and updates.

So, as you know last month was NaNoWriMo, and it was my third year participating.I wrote almost 30k, I was short by about 600 words. I'm not disapointed by any means, it was a huge goal and achievement for me. I hit around 52 pages on my WordDoc. There are about 8-10 pages that are handwritten, which I need to transcribe on the actual document. I will try and do nano again next year.

Second, I have started a tumblr for this account. You find it here. I haven't done much with it yet, but I plan to do more with it in 2017. For now, I will post primarily links of what I've posted. But in 2017, I plan to do sneak peeks, brainstorms, and other things. Maybe pictures and fancasts. So, please feel free to check it out.

It's December, I'll try to post little Christmas pieces as we get closer to the Christmas. Who has their tree up yet? We don't, my family is waiting for my sister to finish her classes. Once she's done we'll be getting our tree up. Would you prefer poetry or actual stories? I am open to both but I would like to hear from you all.

I think that is everything. If I find something to add then, I'll made a post script.

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...