Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Where have I been?

Hi everyone, I only posted five times last month in May. This is the first update in June. I apologize for my absence. The month of May was a hectic one, it was Mental Health Awareness, and my dad went in for heart surgery in May. He only recently was able to come home, it was determined that he could use more physical therapy before he returned home. I spent the last month as the head of my family, I was making sure we had groceries, gas was in the car, bills were paid, and overall that my dad was doing okay.

I learned a lot in the twenty-five days my dad was out of the house. I won't share specifics but I've learned more about myself and the family dynamics of my family. We're a quirky bunch but we're glad that he's home. I'll be back to regular posting on Friday, but it may only be twice a week instead of three times a week.

We did just recently pass the one year anniversary of our blog. How cool is that? I'll do something celebratory in the next blog.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...