Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Honest Ramblings (Journal 1)

There are days like today where my brain can't focus. It slips and changes. Concentration... well that's not happening. It's flown out the window like wisp in wind. Distractions are evident everywhere, my thoughts can't stay on a single idea. Growling from my stomach makes the task more daunting. Here I am writing for the day without an idea. I'm simply rambling as I try to focus on anything other than how tired I feel or my grumbling stomach that wants to eat a bowl of Count Chocula.

Inspiration has struck like lightning. Rambling blog posts, kind of like diary entries. Just of whatever I'm feeling or going through... Only for those days like today where I can't focus. I want to blame the smoke filled air for my scattered brain.

-fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...