Monday, September 25, 2017

Current Favorites

Hey everyone, not a story or poem today. I'm going to talk about some of my favorites, that I've been obsessed with lately.

Yu-Gi-Oh: I totally watched the original show when I was kid. I've been getting back into it. I now have an OC in the Yugi'verse. I'll make a post later about her. But this brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. I've even started to watch the spin-offs. I didn't watch GX or 5D's, but I was very much against Zexal when it started to air. I'm not very far into GX, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Pirates of Caribbean: This is another childhood favorite, I also have an OC in this 'verse as well. The love story of Elizabeth and Will was one of my favorites growing up. When Pirates 5 came out, I was so happy that we would get some conclusion to Willabeth. But apparently, we're getting a Pirates 6 that will focus on Willabeth and Davy Jones... I'm interested to see what will happen, because the end credit scene left a lot of unanswered questions.

Original Work: I don't know if I mentioned this, but one of my new year's resolutions for 2017 was to write a little bit everyday. I've been doing my writing at night, before bed to help unwind. I've finished my second journal, and started my third. So far, the first few entries are original works. I'm glad that I've been able to branch out and do more original work. Hopefully I'll be able to produce more for the blog.

BBC Space Race: This is the newest one, but my dad and I saw the first episode last night on PBS. I did some research and found out that it's an old show, it was aired in 2005. But my dad and I really enjoyed it, and I found a YouTube channel that had all four episodes, so my dad and I can keep watching.

That is everything, but I do have some honorable mentions. Teen Wolf, it's reached its finale and I'm sad but I can't wait to see the episode. I haven't watched yet, so no spoilers. Star Trek Discovery, this just started last night, and I haven't seen it yet, but I'm excited. I grew up on Star Trek, so I'm excited to see where this goes.

See you on Wednesday with a story. It will more than likely be a pre-written one from one of my journals.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...