Friday, June 10, 2016

Blog Purpose

Hi everyone!

This is my writing blog. This is for me to write and share what I've got wandering in my head. Since a lot of what I've been writing just ends up in notebooks I figured that this way I would be able to share and maybe receive critique.

I'll be writing anything that comes to mind for me. This is not limited to anything specific. I'll include fanfiction, Original fiction, poetry, story ideas, random posts like lists, character descriptions, mini-series, etc. It depends on what I feel like posting.

Feel free to comment, I'm excited to share some of what I'm doing with my writing.

Love,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...