Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Quick Update

So for the last two weeks, there's been people getting sick here at home. It started with my dad then made its way to my sister and mom. I've been the only one healthy, it hasn't been enjoyable but I've managed to avoid it. I don't blame anyone, it just happens from time to time. My sister didn't get it as bad, but my parents were on the worse end of the symptoms. But my sister and I have been taking care of them.

I've been working on a few different things, some things for Amy DC, Amy Marvel, my Power Rangers AU, some original fiction. This month is the 'Now What' for NaNo, which means it's editing time... and I haven't done it. I've place my NaNo story on the back burner for a bit, I want to keep writing before I go back and start the editing process. I plan to pick it back up in February to continue with my story.

Alright, I'll see you all either Friday or next week with a Phillip/Ava piece.
-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...