Monday, August 20, 2018

Taking a Break (Update)

Hi everyone, so as from the title you know what this update is. I am taking a break from the blog. There are a few reasons for this, but the main one is due to stress and pressure. I am stressing myself out with posting twice weekly new content that is at least 500 plus words. While, I can pull inspiration from my journals it takes time to type out hand written pieces and half the time I have to edit those.

Yesterday was my birthday, and while it was a happy day there was a dark cloud that hung over my day. On the 18th, my family and I received news that we were not expecting at all. A relative very suddenly passed away and we're not sure on everything that happened. So, at this time I need to take a break to try and recover.

I hope that you'll understand, I will try to post in September.  But please feel free to read some of my previous blog pieces as a lot of them are quite fun reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...