Monday, September 3, 2018

What's New and Coming (Update)

Hello everyone,

I am back... I have decided that I'm going to put pressure on myself for word count or certain posts per week. This blog was created to share my love of writing and get over my fear of sharing my writing. And want this blog to be about writing and being open and honest. As honest I want to be with you.

Posts are going to be different. I want to share new posts with you. Like journal entries, my favorite things, life updates, and of course my own writing. Whether it is fanfiction or my own original work, I want to share this with you. I want give you all a look into my life and the things that I go through. I'm not sure what the new posting schedule will be. At least once a week, but I will try to shoot for two. If  I don't have two posts then I'm not going to worry.

I want to stress less about this blog. I just want to share what I feel comfortable sharing.

September is Suicide Awareness Month, I want to tell about my experiences with depression. And my thoughts of suicide. I'll have a post up maybe Wednesday or Friday. But if you're sensitive to this kind of information please feel free to skip.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...