Friday, August 3, 2018

Where Have I Been? (Update)

Where have I been for the last month?

Well, that's kinda an interesting story. At the end of June and start of July, in the middle of the night, I heard my dad groaning in pain. I took him to the ER, a few hours later, we learned that he had a gall stone attack and he should have his gall bladder removed. We had been at the ER for nearly five hours at this point, and I hadn't slept. I ended up pulling an allnighter, boy I was a fun person to hang out with the next day. Haha, no I was not, I was exhausted all day and the next few days.

Anyway, my dad is fine now. He hasn't had the surgery to have his gall bladder removed yet. It's a work in progress at the moment. In July, I decided that I would make another attempt at Camp NaNo to try and finish Crimson and Indigo...

That was bust, yes, I worked on my writing for over 30 hours (my goal was 30 hours), I did no work on C&I. But I'm hoping to slowly get back into. So, keep your fingers crossed that I can actually finish the darn thing after nearly six years of working on Claire.

Let's just say that July was a weird and rough month for me. As a result I did not do anything for the blog. I do apologize for that. You'll receive your regular twice weekly content starting on Monday. So be on the look out for some new posts.

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...