Monday, July 3, 2017

Swimming (Camp Nano)

As she walked along the dock, she would occasionally dip a toe into the cool turquoise water. Her purple locks glowed a raspberry color as the sun shined on her. In the ocean her friends called for her to join them, with laughter upon her lips she leaped into the refreshing water.

-fin

Hey, everyone, updates this month will be 3 sentence stories, as I'm doing Camp Nano. My goal for the month is to focus 40 hours on my Power Rangers, Claire/Hunter story. Ultimately, I want to finish their wedding and start on their back story or even their Samurai story. But their wedding is my main priority. So, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Performance (TW Ellen)

“You’ll be fine, Elle,” Laura told the five year old female wolf. “Besides, Peter has already told Derek that if he steps on your feet that...