Monday, July 3, 2017

Swimming (Camp Nano)

As she walked along the dock, she would occasionally dip a toe into the cool turquoise water. Her purple locks glowed a raspberry color as the sun shined on her. In the ocean her friends called for her to join them, with laughter upon her lips she leaped into the refreshing water.

-fin

Hey, everyone, updates this month will be 3 sentence stories, as I'm doing Camp Nano. My goal for the month is to focus 40 hours on my Power Rangers, Claire/Hunter story. Ultimately, I want to finish their wedding and start on their back story or even their Samurai story. But their wedding is my main priority. So, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...