Monday, January 14, 2019

What I Got For Christmas 2018

Hi everyone, I figured that I would share what I got for Christmas this year. It wasn't a lot but it was a good Christmas with my family. My sister and I gave dad a shock with his gift, again. I got mainly DVDs and BluRays for the holiday. But that is fine with me, a couple of these items were things that I wanted for a while.

The Hobbit Trilogy Extended Edition: I have been wanting this for three Christmas's past now. But I finally got it this past Christmas. I own the Lord of the Ring trilogy in the extended edition. I was able to give my dad my theatrical editions of the movies. I haven't had a chance to marathon the series yet, but I'm hoping for a weekend off where I can sit and watch the six films without falling asleep.

Doctor Who- Peter Capaldi Era: Around February of 2018, I started watching Doctor Who, primarily with the Peter Capaldi seasons. Actually I started with the Jenna Coleman episodes. But I didn't particularly love the Matt Smith/Jenna Coleman episodes, they were good but they didn't have the same repertoire as 12/Clara relationship. But they were good episodes to watch. I was excited to open this on Christmas morning as Twelve is my doctor.

Twilight Saga Extended Edition: I got the five Twilight movies, the first four were extended but the fifth one wasn't. I enjoyed the books, when they first came out back in 2005. We marathoned these into the New Year, it was a lot of fun to rewatch these. I did ask myself a lot of questions about why I was rewatching them but it is what it is. It wasn't as horrible as I remembered, but now that I'm older I was able to pick up on the little things that weren't as plainly obvious to me then. I would like to get the 10 year anniversary edition of Twilight but I haven't found it anywhere in my hometown. I'll be looking online for it in the coming weeks.

Last but not least, I got a cute little reindeer pillow. I'm obsessed with deer, they represent a lot to me in my life, which I won't get into. It has a scarf and a jingle bell on it, it is really cute. It's on my bed and one of the comfiest pillows I've ever owned.

That's everything that I got for Christmas. I hope everyone had a happy holiday and great start to the New Year so far. I have been trying to recharge my battery and stress less. Hopefully, I'll have a new post later this week, if not I'll see you next week.

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...