Friday, March 30, 2018

April Updates: Camp NaNo


Hello everyone, sorry for not being as active this month. I had hoped to post twice weekly, but that didn’t happen. I do apologize for that. But you should be getting two weekly posts in the month of April.

Monday’s will be three sentence pieces or short story pieces. Nothing overly long, all less than 500 words. While, Friday you can expect an update on Camp NaNo. These Friday updates might not be every Friday, but I’m not entirely sure at this point.

Yes, I’m doing Camp NaNo again. This is my third year attempting it. I’ll be working on Crimson and Indigo: The Wedding. This was a piece I started back in 2012 with my Power Rangers OC, Claire Oliver, the daughter of Tommy Oliver and Kimberly Hart. She was the Indigo Fire Power Ranger in Ninja Storm. This story is the wedding of Claire and Hunter Bradley. I’ve been working on the same chapter now for about four years. And I want to finish the Wedding.

I have a few plans for Claire and Hunter. These include their back story, ie life as children, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and even the 15th Power Rangers anniversary crossover episodes. I want to integrate them into Samurai, and I already do have plans for this, they just haven’t been formally written. Eventually, after the Samurai season is over, and hopefully written, I would like to have them make appearances in later seasons like MegaForce, Dino Charge, and Ninja Steel. But this will more than likely take me a year or two.

Anyway, I want to finish chapter 9 and try to get to chapter 11 or 12 if possible. The Wedding of Claire and Hunter is planned out to be a 15 part story. I am going to try and work on it in Camp NaNo, and hopefully will be able to finish a few chapters. I’ll be going by hours instead of words or chapters. So, I’ll give you updates as I go along.

See you all on Monday with a short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...