Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Camp NaNo Update

Hey everyone, it's the second of May. Woo-hoo. A lot has happened since my last piece. Well, not a lot a lot.

Anywhere, I'll start with Camp Nano. I finished camp with over 30 hours of writing. I spent about four of those hours on the actual piece that I was meant to be working on for Camp but my mind just wasn't in the right headspace. But I am almost done with the chapter that I have been working on for four... five years at this point. So, progress.

I saw Avengers: Infinity War, I died. I'll maybe do a more comprehensive post on my thoughts later. I did write a few pieces for it. One just kills me. They may eventually get posted here but not for awhile. I am not in the right place to be dealing with the events of the movie. Like seriously, the Russo brothers pretty much killed all of the Marvel Fandom in the movie. Horrible simply horrible. I died my heart just hurts.

Spam, I have been getting spam comments. I don't want those here. I will remove them, and I have. I have spent a lot of time on this blog. I don't mind if people want to comment, but please keep it relevant to piece. DO NOT post links to things that have nothing to do with the piece of work that I have presented.

I'm also doing Mermay this month. So, I'll be writing and drawing... Wish me luck on these. I want to get back into drawing, as art has been a passion of mine for a long time. And I haven't really sat down to just draw in a while. So, this is will be good practice for me to get back into.

See everyone on Friday! Still only posting twice a week.

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...