Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 (Blog) Resolutions

Hey everyone, it's a new year. Time for a new beginning or more motivation. With the arrival of 2018, I have some things that I plan to do for the blog and my writing.


  • Daily Writing, this was a habit I started last year and I wish to continue.
  • Quality vs. Quantity, I'll be posting twice a week on Mondays and Fridays to give you longer pieces. Some pieces might be pre-written but some won't be.
  • NaNo, I will try to do both Camp NaNo in April and July at the same time as the blog. They'll be separate projects but I want to do more writing.
  • NaNoWriMo, typically, I shut the blog down. This year I want to provide snippets or even just update you about what I've done for my project. These posts will be once weekly, I'm sure.
  • Updates/Favorites, these will be once a month or every two months. I want to share some things that I'm liking for you to get to know me more.
  • Tumblr, I want to use this more. I wanted to last year but inevitably failed. I would like to post once a month with just random sneak peeks or interesting facts. I'll link it at a later date.
So, these are my blog resolutions for 2018. If I think of anymore, I'll add it to a post script. See you all on Friday in our first piece of the new year. 

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...