Monday, April 24, 2017

Smiles of Kindness

As she walked past, the flowers bloomed on their own bright, vibrant colors. He watched her from a far, as the wind blew her honey-brown locks. She smiled as she caught his dark gaze, he returned the grin his heart warmed from her kindness. -ADF (04/17/2017)

I wrote this piece last week as a three sentence story, and it easily could be formatted to be it's own poem. If you haven't guessed or didn't know, I'm obsessed with Greek Mythology, a lot of my poems are based on Greek Mythology. This one centers around Hades and Persephone, I have written quite a few about their story. If you want more of Hades and Persephone or other Greek Mythology Gods or Heroes let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...