Monday, February 25, 2019

One Step Closer to Home

Dad is doing a lot better, he was released from the hospital on the 19th of February. He is currently at a rehabilitation facility to go through occupational and physical therapy. The last few days he's been looking really good. My mom, sister, and I have been to see him nearly every night since he was released. We didn't see him on Tuesday but mom and I were able to see him off as he transported from the hospital to his rehab facility.

He's a lot better and that is the amazing thing. My dad is my hero, for everything that has happened the last few years, he has taken it for what it was. Never once has he complained or questioned why it has happened to him. Instead all dad has done is just pray for fast recoveries.

I want to thank everyone who has been keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers. It has been a help, because everyday I see him he looks better. Hopefully he'll be back home with our family soon. I plan to have another update of the abbreviated timeline later this week. So, please keep an eye out for it.

-ADF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...