Thursday, December 6, 2018

Wrap Up of NaNo

Hi everyone, so before I dive back into blog posts, I figured I would give you all the final run down of my NaNoWriMo story the stats.

Week Three Total Word Count: 45,061
Expected Word Count: 37,400

Week Four Total Word Count: 53,313
Expected Word Count: 49,300

50,000 Word Badge: Day 25 with 50,146

November 30th (Last Day of NaNo)
Expected Word Count: 52,700
Total Word Count: 55,509
Hand Written Words: 1,160

As you may or may not know, this was my fifth attempt at NaNo. My fourth consecutive attempt, and the first one that I 'Won'. I'm still not done with my story, I am still working on it, but I'm not pushing myself as I did last month.

This NaNo was the best one for me and I think it was because I actually attended write-ins within my Home Region. I met people, who like me are trying to cram a 50k book out. I made some new friends and I'm excited for next years NaNo. I hopefully will be going back to my first and second NaNo stories.

I did still keep up with my nightly journals, and I didn't count words towards the final word count. Maybe one day I'll count my journal words and tell you what my actual end of the month word total was. But for now I am leisurely working on my story.

See you all later in the month with some Christmas themed pieces.
-ADF



No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...