Saturday, August 19, 2017

Birthday News

Hey everyone, I'm back. I know I've been gone a few times this year. I'll explain more in depth in a later post. My recent absence was a weird one, so on July 28th, my computer died. Just up and random died, it wouldn't charge or turn on. I have accepted that I tend to have a three year period with computers because my previous computer had a hard drive, crash. I'm just that kind of person with laptops, I guess. Anyway, I had to find another computer but I don't have the funds to afford one, nor does anyone else in my family. I'm currently using my dad's computer, but I've had to make some changes and adjustments for it to suit my needs.

This was all going on between July 28th-July 30th. Then on August 1st, I had to take my dad to the E.R., he was feverish and having chills. Mind you that during this time were in a 90 degree Fahrenheit heat wave, no way was it the weather. So, it turned out that my dad had a toe infection. He had to have it amputated, this is his second toe, so we knew the drill. He's fine now, he came on August 5th, but I've been busy taking him to doctor appointments that I have had to back burner a few things. This included my blog. He is recovering well, and I will be back to regular posting on Monday.

Today, is also my 23rd birthday. It hasn't sunk in yet, but I last year I said the same thing. So, Happy Birthday to me.

See you all on Monday,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Ginger Snaps (TAG)

The sun felt warm against sixteen year old Ella's skin, her mahogany hair shined a more vibrant red in the light. A happy sigh fell from...